My five random things from this week! :)
1) This week at church (New Life Church Magnolia), we've been celebrating Vacation Bible School! Our theme is SonWest Roundup. Above is the stage area that we decorated. I spent like three weeks painting the town backdrop! So glad to have those big boards out of my house, but happy with how it turned out!
2) Me and my VBS class during bible story time! I loved working with the 7 to 9 year olds group this week. We had lots of fun! Also, don't judge my western getup ;)
3) The soundtrack of my week! Love Ellie Goulding's energizing songs! They have been the perfect music for working in my classroom and on my computer.
4) I'm more than a little obsessed with my dog, Lewis. He has the best, craziest, most hilarious personality. As you can tell. He definitely keeps me and the husband on our toes. Even though he drives me crazy, he has been a great companion this summer :)
5) Our Netflix shows of the week (don't judge). Since we don't have cable or satellite at our house, we spend a lot of time scouring Netflix. This is what we've been watching this week...(haha).