Sunday, May 11, 2014

End of the Year Madness and New Products!

Hello all!
The countdown to the end of the year is ON! My fourthies and I have already started our EOY Celebration with daily fun activities- outside reading, art projects, no shoes, etc. To make it super exciting, I even put the activities on sheets of paper inside balloons that we pop each day. They are loving it! Follow Cute in the Classroom on Instagram for pictures :)
To go along with our countdown, I created some fun products. Three of them are now available in my store and one is a FREEBIE! Love those.

Up first is our Autograph Book. It's a simple half-page book that you can print, cut, and staple. Exchanging autographs is another one of of our countdown activities that I am looking forward to!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-Year-Autograph-Book-1239647

PS- All of these products are created in black and white. We can't print in color at my school, so I'm keeping it simple and printer-friendly for the end of year ;) 

Next, I whipped up some Classroom Awards for my kiddos. Originally, I typed up my students names on them and personalized them to their specific talents. I can't wait to give them out as one of our countdown activities! For TPT, I left a space for you to write in a name, your signature (to look all fancy), and the date. This comes with 25 different categories!
Spelling Star, Fashionista, Great Leader- all kinds. Check it out if you're looking for an easy way to award your kids before the summer.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-Year-Classroom-Awards-1241107

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/End-of-Year-Classroom-Awards-1241107 

And finally, (drumroll please) a FREEBIE! As another one of our countdown activities, my students are going to write letters to next year's fourth graders about "How to Have a Sweet Year". I can't wait to see what they write! This freebie can be used in lots of ways though! Back to school, New Year's, End of the Year, etc. Go get it!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/How-to-Have-a-Sweet-Year-Writing-Activity-FREEBIE-1241203
 
Wishing you a wonderful end of the year! Personally, I'm just trying to survive the month of May ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment