Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chevron Classroom Labels!

Hello all! Happy almost Friday! I don't know that I've mentioned it much (I'm waiting for the "big reveal" post), but I'm decorating my classroom in green, blue, brown and orange. 
During the "decor" process I've made a lot of classroom labels in those colors. 
I love love love the free chevron frames from Erin at I'm Lovin Lit. They are adorable and come in 12 different bright colors! You can find them in her TPT store here.
Just for funzies, as I like to say, I've posted three sets of labels in my TPT store. Classroom library genre labels and two sizes of numbers. You can get them right now for just $1 in my classroom colors! 


Or if you are a fan of the Cute in the Classroom Facebook Page, just comment on my post with your email and I'll send them to you for free! Woohoo!
Also, if you really like the labels I've done (pshh...) and I really like you (just kidding) I'll make you some in the colors of your choice. 
Woohoo! 
Hope you all are having a wonderful week of summer fun and relaxation. Mine has been a good combination of productivity and laziness, if that makes any sense at all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment