Thursday, July 25, 2013

Throwback Thursday?


In celebration of 500 downloads of my very first TPT product and featured freebie, "If We Were Helen & Anne", I've given it a makeover! Just a pop of color, some improved backgrounds and fonts (it's amazing how your tastes change in just a matter of months), and voila!

This is my little way of saying thank you to all of my followers and customers! Love you guys!

If you haven't checked out this freebie, I definitely encourage you to! It's a fun, hands-on activity that helps your students understand more about what it was like for Helen Keller and her teacher. The activity challenges to students to partner up and attempt to get their partner to accomplish a task, such as clapping their hands or kicking their feet. It's simple, but students are amazed at how hard things become when you can't speak or see! It really made a difference with my second graders when we used it.

This is a sample of some of the task cards that are included:

 Look for even more updated products from me soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment