Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Construction Zone

I'm here to apologize for the state of my blog lately...and currently, if I'm honest. It's been under a major construction project.

I don't know if I've ever said this, but Husband is a computer programmer. Literally, his job right now is creating a website. He is fluent in html and all those other computer languages I can't even think of the names for. So, when little old me says "I want a new blog layout!", Husband says: "You can do it yourself". 

Now then, I am a if-I-can't-do-it-pay-someone-else-to kind of person. But he is not. Therefore, the blog renovation began. And it is still far from perfect. But I have learned a lot. And gotten frustrated a lot. But I am pretty happy with it right now. And thankful to Husband. Even if he pushes me to do things I don't like to do. Such as complicated blog renovations. And what not. Also he did some of it. So thanks for that too.

So I say all that to say- Thank you for your patience! Internet stuff is hard. Computers are mean sometimes. I am very grateful to people like Husband that deal with them all day because I certainly could not. And he certainly could not deal with fourth graders. So that's good that we have each other.

Now I am off to go swimming (must get skinnier and tanner before Hawaii!!!) and will post something later that I am really excited about. 
Have a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment