Friday, March 22, 2013

Coming Soon :)



hello there.

Well blog world, I've been MIA all week enjoying a very productive lazy spring break ;) But I'm back with exciting things to announce! Today, as seen in the last post, I launched my very own Facebook page for CITC (my personal nickname, aren't I cool?)! I am super excited about this and thankful for all of the support and "likes" from my sweet friends. Check it out here. But back to the announcement! With the help of my sort of sweet and tech-savvy hubs, I have finally got some of my original clip art up and going! It shall be posted very soon :) It's mostly "teachery" stuff that I doodled and would enjoy using myself on projects/papers/etc. I tried to keep it practical and of course, cute ;) Look for it to be posted here and in my TpT store in the next few days. In the mean time, here's a sneak peek! Hope you had a good break!
hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment