Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome to Cute in the Classroom!

Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere :)

Let me begin by saying thank you. Thank you for reading this. If you are a teacher, thank you for the work you do every day. So many little things go unnoticed. Thank you for the time you spend after school searching the web, frantically studying Common Core standards, working in your classroom, and staying up way too late on the computer making lesson plans. Thought it may not feel like it some days, you make an incredible difference in the lives of your students. Thank you for being you.

Let me continue by saying that I am definitely not an expert. In fact, I am only a student teacher right now. I make lots of mistakes. I am a work-in-progress teacher. But aren't we all? ;)

I am simply a girl with a passion for teaching, a passion for kids, and a passion for creativity. I have words, ideas, and stuff to share. So if you're up for that kind of thing, I hope you'll stick around. There are many more things to come :)

For more about me, click here.
In the mean time, feel free to email me, look through my TPT store, or connect with me.
hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment