Saturday, March 9, 2013

New in my TPT store! Spring Writing Prompts






spring is in the air!
Pinned Image
Hello teacher friends! Things are crazy busy over in the zoo second grade, as usual! St. Patrick's Day and Spring Break are right around the corner and our writing center needed a little sprucing! So I whipped up these fun (and fabulous) writing prompts for my kiddos! The first one is titled: "I am Lucky Because...". This St. Patrick's Day writing prompt asks students to write about why they are lucky (great family, friends, etc.). "My Perfect Vacation" asks students to write about their dream Spring Break vacation. Where would you go? What would you do? And finally, "Springtime Fun" prompts students to write about what they are looking forward to the most this Spring. Enjoy :)
Get it here!



hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment